Freeburg, IL 62243 US
- Create quality welds according to blueprints
- Inspect welds for accuracy
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping, and cutting steel/aluminum parts
- Change wire welding as needed
- Follow all safety rules regarding machine operation and proper guarding
- Responsible for the quality of the parts being produced and perform first piece inspections and subsequent inspections to ensure overall quality
- Take care of routine maintenance and keep the work area clean and neat
- Maintain simple reports on productivity, quality, and safety
- Poses and able to use inspections equipment to ensure the quality of the parts being produced. Must be equipped with all required tools to perform the functions of their job
- Must be able to frequently stand, bend, and lift up to 20 lbs. And occasionally lift 40-60 lbs.
- Sufficient reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions and prepare simple production reports
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machine and inspect parts
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate the equipment properly
- Must be able to pass the respiratory test per OSHA requirements
- Assist all supervisors and perform other duties as needed and directed
- Learn and grow with an organization that has over 100 years of history and experience
- Large company that has over 70 brands and 15,000 employees
- Company won 2022 World’s Most Ethical Companies award
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
With 5 years of staffing experience, Ilana joined ExecuTeam in 2022 as a staffing consultant. She was responsible for overseeing store team recruitment, talent development, operational process, and growing sales. As a leader of full-cycle recruitment, Ilana is skilled in finding talent, processing background checks and I-9s, and managing new employee onboarding. Her greatest personal achievement is taking a failing sales department, hiring an entirely new team, and a year later becoming a top 5 performing team in the country. Hard-working and compassionate, Ilana speaks fluent Russian and Lithuanian languages.
Ilana is an avid fan of artistic gymnastics and hopes to attend a gymnastics competition at the summer Olympics.