Warehouse Administrative Assistant
Lenexa, KS 66215 US
- Upload and communicate daily receipts
- Receive, review, and distribute daily downloads to issue picks for warehouse associates
- Upload truckload shipments into TMS and create appropriate labels for small parcel shipments
- Approve and schedule transportation for returns
- Address and answer retailer questions directly
- Incorporate and communicate changes from the project management team into the warehouse operational plans
- Process retailer freight bills
- High school diploma
- Minimum 3 years of distribution experience
- Minimum 1 year of professional customer service experience
- Proficient in excel, outlook, teams, and word
- Experience with SAP or any type of WMS is a huge plus
- Weekly pay
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
With 5 years of staffing experience, Ilana joined ExecuTeam in 2022 as a staffing consultant. She was responsible for overseeing store team recruitment, talent development, operational process, and growing sales. As a leader of full-cycle recruitment, Ilana is skilled in finding talent, processing background checks and I-9s, and managing new employee onboarding. Her greatest personal achievement is taking a failing sales department, hiring an entirely new team, and a year later becoming a top 5 performing team in the country. Hard-working and compassionate, Ilana speaks fluent Russian and Lithuanian languages.
Ilana is an avid fan of artistic gymnastics and hopes to attend a gymnastics competition at the summer Olympics.