Houston, TX 77054 US
- Prepare and conduct IT training courses for older adult consumers and teach them to use an Android tablet to access the Internet and associated programs and applications.
- Train in a formal classroom setting and develop the curriculum and lesson plans for adult students.
- Assist with the orientation of new trainers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, Personnel Management, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional personnel experience involving training in a formal classroom setting and the development of curriculum and lesson plans for adult students is required.
- Must be fluent with internet technology, Android tablets, and internet hotshots
- Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- The work schedule is Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm, and no weekends!
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment
- Located near the NRG Stadium area offering free covered parking close to area restaurants and shopping
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Alethea joined ExecuTeam in 2020 just before the pandemic hit. She has since been essential in supporting community wellness and helping people get back to work. With her 15+ years of experience in human resources and staffing, Alethea specializes in staffing public sector roles, including wellness screeners, testing site coordinators, contact tracers, epidemiologists and much more. She embodies ExecuTeam’s core values daily, and she is a great listener, proactive thinker, and extremely hard worker.
In her free time, Alethea cherishes time with her family and strategically shops the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sales.