Sugar Land, TX 77478 Sugar Land, TX 77478
- Assist customers with withdrawals and deposits ensuring proper signatures and verification of amounts
- Accepts loan and other payments and enters them into computer
- Account Maintenance and assist customers with account inquiries
- Educate customers about other financial services available such as loans, IRA’s, etc.
- Place hold on accounts for uncollected funds, if required
- Count, check, and package coins and currency
- Ensure cash drawer balances at the end of the workday and report any discrepancies
To be considered for the Teller position, you will need the following:
- 1+ years’ Teller experience
- Strong customer service
- Approachable, friendly demeanor
- Experience in the banking or credit union industry
- Must pass a drug test and a credit report (i.e. no accounts in collections, no chargeoffs, no foreclosures, nor personal bankruptcies, etc.)
- Must be professional in appearance and reliability
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Candidate must be highly organized
- Proficiency with MS Office
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Major Shopping & Restaurants nearby
- Southwest Houston
- Free parking!!
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am- 4:30 pm
- Benefits offered to full-time employees include Health/Dental/Vision, Retirement Plan, PTO, Paid Holidays, Pet Insurance, Personal Insurance, and too many others to list!
- 90 Day Review Period as an ExecuTeam Staffing employee. When you work as an employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you truly enjoy helping customers with their finances and have Teller experience, apply now!
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.