Sugar Land, TX 77479
Do you have banking experience and looking for a professional organization where there is growth potential and excellent benefits??!! Credit Union is looking for a professional credit union/banking professional to join their growing team!
- Assist customers with withdrawals and deposits ensuring proper signatures and verification of accounts
- Accept loan and other payments and enters payments into computer
- Account Maintenance and assist customers with account inquiries
- Educate customers about other financial services available such as loans, IRA’s, etc.
- Place hold on accounts for uncollected funds, if required
- Count, check, and package coins and currency
- Ensure cash drawer balances at the end of the work day and report any discrepancies
- Open new member accounts and close accounts when requested
- Process member deposits/payments
- Research member inquiries via phone, email and in person when applicable
- Assist members with online banking products
- Maintain member accounts ensuring updated information
- Facilitate check orders and stop payment requests
- Process direct deposit and payroll deduction requests
- Process all card (credit and debit) requests
- Service loan requests
To be considered for the Teller position, you will need the following:
- 1+ years’ recent banking/credit union experience within a teller, member service rep, personal banker, etc.
- Strong customer service with approachable and friendly demeanor
- Experience in the banking or credit union industry
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and a credit report
- Must be professional in appearance and reliability
- High school diploma or GED
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Modern, professional surroundings with beautifully landscaped break areas
- Beautiful offices located in suburban southwest Houston area offering major shopping and restaurants near by
- Free parking!!
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 730 am- 430 pm – NO WEEKENDS!
- Temp to Hire position with 90 Day Review Period. As an ExecuTeam Staffing employee, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Once hired full-time, bank offers their employees: Health/Dental/Vision, Retirement Plan, PTO, Paid Holidays, Pet Insurance, Personal Insurance and too many others to list!
If you truly enjoy helping customers with their finances and have Teller experience, apply now!
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.