Chicago, IL 60606 US
- Prepare tax returns including 1040, 1065, 1120, 1120S, 1041, 990
- Put together financial statements, including audits, reviews, and compilations; participate on fieldwork teams as assigned
- Provide bookkeeping and accounting services to clients
- Construct payroll and sales tax returns
- Minimum 3 years of experience with public accounting firm in tax and audit
- BA/BS degree from college or university
- Licensed CPA or eligible to sit for the CPA exam
- Working knowledge of US GAPP and US GAAS
- Able to meet challenging client requirements, interact well with people, and provide exceptional service
- Have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research skills
- Full benefits including 401(k), dental insurance, medical insurance, health insurance, PTO, and more once hired on by client
- Opportunity for a hybrid schedule once hired on by client
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
With 5 years of staffing experience, Ilana joined ExecuTeam in 2022 as a staffing consultant. She was responsible for overseeing store team recruitment, talent development, operational process, and growing sales. As a leader of full-cycle recruitment, Ilana is skilled in finding talent, processing background checks and I-9s, and managing new employee onboarding. Her greatest personal achievement is taking a failing sales department, hiring an entirely new team, and a year later becoming a top 5 performing team in the country. Hard-working and compassionate, Ilana speaks fluent Russian and Lithuanian languages.
Ilana is an avid fan of artistic gymnastics and hopes to attend a gymnastics competition at the summer Olympics.