Houston, TX 77043 US
- Assemble federal, state, and local tax compliance including tax returns, quarterly estimates, and extensions
- Assist with preparing and maintaining the company’s tax provisions
- Prepare separate company assets and depreciation schedules
- Coordinate with Business Unit department to obtain information to prepare tax filings
- Participate in tax department planning initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience is required
- CPA or CPA candidate is a strong plus
- Experience with ONE Source Tax Software and BNA Fixed Asset System is a plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- Great opportunity to learn and develop with exposure to all aspects of a tax department
- A Hybrid schedule of 1-day work from home; Half-Day Fridays are offered!
- No overtime is offered unless there is a special project or occasionally for month-end close
- Located immediately off the West Sam Houston Tollway with close access to shopping outlets and various restaurants
- You will be eligible for health benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, a 401k plan, and a performance-based bonus!
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon Coleman, CPC
Senior Staffing Consultant
Shannon has lived in Houston for over twenty years and considers the big city her home. Growing up in Beaumont, Shannon graduated from Lamar University with a degree in Business Administration. After successful careers with Ford Motor Credit and the Houston Chronicle, Shannon joined ExecuTeam in 2015 and her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification shortly thereafter. With over 7 years’ experience in the staffing industry, Shannon specializes in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Administrative Support, and Customer Service. Shannon maintains open lines of communication with her clients and candidates. She displays a passion to help others succeed and is 100% committed to providing excellent customer service and respect. Shannon excited by the challenge of recruiting for a variety of positions and finds this to be her fulfilling job, as she can help candidates achieve greater opportunities.