Solar Sales Specialist
Houston, TX 77042 US
- Reach the minimum weekly, monthly, and annual productivity and sales goals
- Maintain contact with existing clients from former solar PV projects and leverage your relationships to expand the opportunity pipeline
- Develop new opportunities through approved vendor lists, requests for proposal, letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, and customer outreach through customer relationship management software
- Prepare preliminary project estimates & financing cash flows
- Present detailed proposals to prospects
- Deliver technical and commercial presentations
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of local and regional competition, understanding market pricing, utility rates, grants, and incentive programs, and the current mix of products and services.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years of sales and account management experience in the solar industry is required.
- Required experience in fixed-tilt racking and single-axis tracker technology
- Understanding the solar value chain, including a background in market penetration and product development, is required.
- The ability to demonstrate experience in maintaining and growing business with existing clients and the development of new clients is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), Dynamics 365, PLM/PDM, or CRM data systems are highly preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and no weekends!
- Business Casual Work Attire
- Work with a company committed to powering the industry that powers the world!
- Work with a company that offers continuing education and career development opportunities.
- Upon hiring, apply for benefits, including PPO insurance, 401k, flexible workplace options, and product purchase discounts.
Meet Your Recruiter
Previously residing in Ohio, Alexis (“Lexie”) moved to Texas in 2022 to join ExecuTeam as a staffing consultant. While earning her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, she served 1 year as an HR generalist intern for a staffing organization. During her internship she gained experience handling payroll, onboarding, training and development, performance reviews, and yearly goals. Lexie thrives on helping others and being a contact that someone can go to in a time of need. Lexie joined the staffing industry because she loves getting to know people and helping them with their career journey. She’s excited to do both with ExecuTeam.