Senior Plan Analyst
Houston, TX 77002 US
- Review applications to Wastewater Capacity Reservation (WCR) letters for the Utility Analysis-Developer Services Section
- Prepare letters containing accurate impact fees owed in compliance with the Code of Ordinances, State Laws, and Regulations.
- Provide critical customer service needs
- Provide accurate and detailed feedback to customers regarding their status of applications
- Review notes in the building code database
- Interface with other technical disciplines and departments for code, ordinance, and regulation enforcement and plan review processes
- Provide data entry support for the Impact Fee Administration, Taps, and Meter Groups
- An Associate’s degree in Building Inspection or a closely related field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in building trades, inspections, or plan examining is required; experience may be substituted.
- Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills are highly preferred.
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- Work close in the Downtown Houston area close to area restaurants and shopping
- Easy centralized worksite commute near Park n Ride stations
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- Work Schedule Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Alethea joined ExecuTeam in 2020 just before the pandemic hit. She has since been essential in supporting community wellness and helping people get back to work. With her 15+ years of experience in human resources and staffing, Alethea specializes in staffing public sector roles, including wellness screeners, testing site coordinators, contact tracers, epidemiologists and much more. She embodies ExecuTeam’s core values daily, and she is a great listener, proactive thinker, and extremely hard worker.
In her free time, Alethea cherishes time with her family and strategically shops the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sales.