Senior Financial Analyst
Houston, TX 77086 US
- Analyze and prepare rolling forecasts and annual budgets dealing with multiple cost centers and locations.
- Report KPIs to the operations team and understand the metrics
- Oversee responsibility for accurate revenue recognition
- Identify and apply improvement ideas for the finance and operations teams
- Assist with internal and external annual audits
- Comply with SOX requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field is required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of financial analyst experience
- Experience with Hyperion and SmartView Software is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- Location off the Sam Houston Tollway with close access to shopping and restaurants
- Work with a company committed to powering the industry that powers the world!
- Work with a company that offers continuing education and career development opportunities.
- You can apply for benefits, including PPO insurance, 401k, flexible workplace options, and product purchase discounts.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alethea joined ExecuTeam in 2020 just before the pandemic hit. She has since been essential in supporting community wellness and helping people get back to work. With her 15+ years of experience in human resources and staffing, Alethea specializes in staffing public sector roles, including wellness screeners, testing site coordinators, contact tracers, epidemiologists and much more. She embodies ExecuTeam’s core values daily, and she is a great listener, proactive thinker, and extremely hard worker.
In her free time, Alethea cherishes time with her family and strategically shops the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sales.