Research Compensation Analyst
Fort Worth, TX 76107 US
- Provide administrative support to the compensation team for a companywide project
- Perform data entry from employee records for analysis and input it into Excel
- Provide analytical support to collect and analyze information abstracted from employee records
- Collaborate with the Compensation Analyst team and Compensation Supervisor to provide updates on compensation matters.
- Provide support in reporting and analyzing agency-wide compensation project
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Human Resources, Compensation, Finance, or Accounting
- Capable of making decisions on research
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Extensive knowledge of human resource laws, regulations, and best practices
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to adapt quickly to changing requirements and focus
- Must be able to work independently, work in a diverse team-oriented, professional, and fast-paced environment
- College degree or equivalent professional work experience in onboarding, reviewing job descriptions, or research
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal check
- Work with a public service organization and enhance mental health programs in surrounding communities
- On-site location with operating hours of Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Help those in need by providing information about resources to ensure the safety and well-being of developing families and homeless veterans
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Laura Bowen, CTS, CSC
Laura has over twenty-five years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry. An integral part of creating and developing ExecuTeam’s Healthcare division, Team1Medical, Laura became President of both ExecuTeam and Team1Medical in 2013. Her collaborative approach creates long lasting professional relationships while providing the highest level of service to her team, clients and candidates. With a bachelor’s degree from the University of Houston, Laura remains active with alumni functions. Laura has served ten consecutive years on the executive board of HAAPC – Houston Area Association of Personnel Consultants including two years as President. Since earning her CTS accreditation in 1996, she continues to attend several national staffing conferences to stay current on policies and industry changes. As of December 2020, Laura also earned her CSC accreditation. Laura has been an integral part in growing and developing ExecuTeam & Team1Medical Staffing into the award-winning company of today.