Sugar Land, TX 77478
Do you have experience in the banking or credit union industry? Do you enjoy interacting with customers in person ensuring a positive impression of the company? Our client is looking for a Receptionist to serve as the first impression to visitors and callers and back up the operations department with facilitating customer transactions.
- Answer phones and transfer calls
- Greet guests and announce visitors
- Directs customers to appropriate staff
- Assist customers with inquiries
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail
- Ensures the lobby has what it needs to make that inviting impression
- Assist office manager with various projects
- Strong customer service experience
- Approachable, friendly demeanor
- Experience in the banking or credit union industry
- Must pass a credit report (i.e. no accounts in collections, no chargeoffs, no foreclosures, nor personal bankruptcies)
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Candidate must be highly organized
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Must be professional in appearance and reliability
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Major Shopping & Restaurants nearby
- Southwest Houston
- Free parking!!
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am- 4:30 pm
- Benefits offered to full-time employees include Health/Dental/Vision, Retirement Plan, PTO, Paid Holidays, Pet Insurance, Personal Insurance, and too many others to list!
- 90 Day Review Period-as an ExecuTeam Staffing employee. When you work as an employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.