Houston, TX 77057
We are looking for a Property Manager, a true customer service professional with excellent interpersonal skills, follow up communication and a dedicated passion for service.
Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork. Our client believes in the foundation of building strong customer relationships which has made their company have continued growth and success in the real estate industry!
Property Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of common areas in a community. reviewing and retaining vendors, ensuring that is everything is in good working order.
- Visits properties and makes recommendations on enhanced service, aesthetics and/or property improvements.
- Communicates regularly with the Board and attends HOA meetings.
- Answer inquiries from owner and residents ensuring a timely response to inquiries and follow up communication.
- Serve as the liaison between the board and HOA and consult on issues related to finances/accounts receivable, maintenance and policies/procedures concerning the community.
- Maintains all vendor contracts ensuring paperwork is up to date.
- Prepare and maintain budgets.
Property Manager Qualifications
To be considered for the Property Manager position, you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 3-5 years’ leasing or HOA experience
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills to get things done
- Requires a high level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills, as well as a passion for customer service.
- Displays a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times in dealing with residents, owners, vendors, and property management staff
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel (intermediate level)
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Major Shopping & Restaurants nearby
- Free garage parking
- Well established company with longevity
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Direct Hire Position offering Benefits
- Benefits offered to full-time employees
If you are a Property Manager professional with a proven track record and leadership skills, then apply today!