Houston, TX 77040 US
- Review detailed invoices submitted by contractors for the Disaster Recovery Program.
- Report and correct any discrepancies
- Collaborate with staff to ensure outcomes are delivered on time
- High School Diploma or GED is required; a Bachelor's degree is highly preferred.
- Previous administrative work experience is required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook) is required
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- Temporary assignment until May 1st, 2023
- The building is located off Highway 290 and is surrounded by quality restaurants and shopping outlets to enjoy during lunchtime.
- Business casual work environment
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Alethea joined ExecuTeam in 2020 just before the pandemic hit. She has since been essential in supporting community wellness and helping people get back to work. With her 15+ years of experience in human resources and staffing, Alethea specializes in staffing public sector roles, including wellness screeners, testing site coordinators, contact tracers, epidemiologists and much more. She embodies ExecuTeam’s core values daily, and she is a great listener, proactive thinker, and extremely hard worker.
In her free time, Alethea cherishes time with her family and strategically shops the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sales.