Houston, TX 77054 US
- Assist with preparing contracts for affordable housing development and disaster recovery programs and collaborate with County Attorney and external partners
- Manage questions about projects, general administration, distribution, filing, and mail processing, meeting notes, and minutes
- Prepare evaluations, briefs, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports, and other required notes.
- Maintain databases, projects, and program files
- Attend construction-related project meetings during the time of construction
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate degree in a related field is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of general clerical experience
- Experience in housing and development housing programs is preferred
- Experience in Project Management experience in a private or public business setting is preferred
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Easy access to on and off freeway allows. Multiple shopping and restaurants are available within walking distance of your office including an onsite kitchen facility
- Free parking or metro Bus accessible
- Opportunity to develop skills and gain more experience
- Long-term temporary assignment, possible temp-to-hire
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon Coleman, CPC
Senior Staffing Consultant
Shannon has lived in Houston for over twenty years and considers the big city her home. Growing up in Beaumont, Shannon graduated from Lamar University with a degree in Business Administration. After successful careers with Ford Motor Credit and the Houston Chronicle, Shannon joined ExecuTeam in 2015 and her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification shortly thereafter. With over 7 years’ experience in the staffing industry, Shannon specializes in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Administrative Support, and Customer Service. Shannon maintains open lines of communication with her clients and candidates. She displays a passion to help others succeed and is 100% committed to providing excellent customer service and respect. Shannon excited by the challenge of recruiting for a variety of positions and finds this to be her fulfilling job, as she can help candidates achieve greater opportunities.