Houston, TX 77040 US
- Prepare reports and analyses for materials being ordered weekly or monthly.
- Communicate with the various sections regarding backorders and change item availability.
- Resolve emergency requests related to office and janitorial supply requests.
- Manage, revise, and update various order forms for management approval
- Monitor, organize, report, and maintain the material inventory as well as other supplies stored for the various departments
- Physically receive all supply and material deliveries at the maintenance yard from vendors, separate and count the merchandise for accuracy, and send appropriate notifications to staff personnel
- High School Diploma or equivalent; an Associate’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Procurement and Inventory Control is required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Warehouse Operations/Shipping & Receiving is required
- Proficient with personal computers and related software like Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) is required
- The ability to operate (or learn to operate) a forklift in a safe manner and to drive a 26’ box truck is required *CDL License is not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with some weekends, as required.
- Work for an organization focused on public service and community development that has been around for almost 40 years.
- Northwest Houston location offers easy access on and off the freeway close to area shopping and restaurants.
- Snack room available on-site
- Opportunity to develop skills and gain more experience
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Previously residing in Ohio, Alexis (“Lexie”) moved to Texas in 2022 to join ExecuTeam as a staffing consultant. While earning her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, she served 1 year as an HR generalist intern for a staffing organization. During her internship she gained experience handling payroll, onboarding, training and development, performance reviews, and yearly goals. Lexie thrives on helping others and being a contact that someone can go to in a time of need. Lexie joined the staffing industry because she loves getting to know people and helping them with their career journey. She’s excited to do both with ExecuTeam.