Houston, TX 77057
- Receives, processes, sorts, and distributes ingoing and outgoing mail
- Monitor postage funds and alert management when they are low
- Maintain mail processing equipment
- Ensure the organization’s vehicle fleet is properly maintained, e.g., fuel, oil changes, repairs, and maintenance
- Ensure vehicle log records are accurate when employees sign for vehicles
- Contacts/interviews vendors regarding their products and services
- Creates and maintains procurement-related logs, reports, and files
- Performs other procurement-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of two years of administrative or clerical experience
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 pounds on a continuous basis
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A company focused on public service and community development
- Opportunity to work directly with your community
- Galleria area location with free parking
- Onsite fitness center
- Metro Bus accessible
- Shopping & Restaurants nearby
- Easy access on and off freeways
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with Saturdays and Sundays off!
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon Coleman, CPC
Sr. Staffing Consultant
Shannon has lived in Houston for over twenty years and considers the big city her home. Growing up in Beaumont, Shannon graduated from Lamar University with a degree in Business Administration. After successful careers with Ford Motor Credit and the Houston Chronicle, Shannon joined ExecuTeam in 2015 and her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification shortly thereafter. With over 7 years’ experience in the staffing industry, Shannon specializes in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Administrative Support, and Customer Service. Shannon maintains open lines of communication with her clients and candidates. She displays a passion to help others succeed and is 100% committed to providing excellent customer service and respect. Shannon excited by the challenge of recruiting for a variety of positions and finds this to be her fulfilling job, as she can help candidates achieve greater opportunities.