Houston, TX 77002
- Receives and reviews permit applications and building plan documentation to ensure all required materials are included for the plan review process.
- Provides routine information to the public via phone calls and emails regarding the requirements for obtaining and processing a variety of permits.
- Researches and communicates the status of permits to applicants. Records, logs, compiles, and maintains various permit related files, data, documents, plans and reports. other duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or a GED.
- Six months of customer service or general clerical/administrative experience are required.
- Opportunity to start immediately
- Work within the Airport Systems division
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Opportunity to network with high level city officials for continued growth opportunities
- Ability to make a difference in the hiring practices
- When you work as a contract employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Salary: $22.11 an hour