Offshore Wind Survey Party Chief
Houston, TX 77024 US
- Interact and support the New Build team for hardware and software integration of the survey system, including all sensors and instruments
- Supervise the installation and commissioning of the survey hardware and software on board the vessel and ensure the functionality
- Document survey operations manual, survey procedures, and as-build documents
- Maintain documentation to ensure validation of the survey instruments calibrations and comply with all offshore QA/QC standards
- Oversee all survey operations and personnel on board
- Contact the client about any survey-related matters and ensure all data received from the client is thoroughly checked
- Complete Vaccination against COVID-19 required
- A bachelor's degree in Surveying, Geomatics, or a related Earth or Science field is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is required
- Experience working in offshore marine/subsea survey is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, operating survey using vessel-mounted equipment, and multibeam echo sounder is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Experience in Rock Installation operations and surveys is a plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- The company is devoted to stability, longevity, and commitment to their employee’s satisfaction.
- The company offers career development and continuing education opportunities.
- Business Casual work environment
- Located off the Katy Fwy with close access to the Memorial City Mall for endless shopping and quality restaurants to enjoy on your lunchtime!
- Upon hiring, you are eligible to participate in the company benefits that include a bonus program, 401k programs, annual profit-sharing contributors, and health insurance plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability)
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon Coleman, CPC
Senior Staffing Consultant
Shannon has lived in Houston for over twenty years and considers the big city her home. Growing up in Beaumont, Shannon graduated from Lamar University with a degree in Business Administration. After successful careers with Ford Motor Credit and the Houston Chronicle, Shannon joined ExecuTeam in 2015 and her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification shortly thereafter. With over 7 years’ experience in the staffing industry, Shannon specializes in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Administrative Support, and Customer Service. Shannon maintains open lines of communication with her clients and candidates. She displays a passion to help others succeed and is 100% committed to providing excellent customer service and respect. Shannon excited by the challenge of recruiting for a variety of positions and finds this to be her fulfilling job, as she can help candidates achieve greater opportunities.