Medical Claims Examiners
Houston, TX 77092 US
- Review claims based on documentation received and provide timely follow-ups for claims being adjudicated
- Process insurance claims with adherence to company policies and contract provisions correlating with the law
- Ensure the successful resolution of inquiries and complaints by preparing accurate and timely activity reports
- Communicate via written correspondence or e-mail to claimants
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 1-3 years of claims experience is preferred; a background in insurance claims, Medicare Supplement, Dental, Vision & Hearing, Home Health Care, or Short-Term Care is a strong plus.
- Must have a solid knowledge of ICD-9, ICD-10, or medical coding required
- Bilingual Spanish & English skills are a strong plus
- Must have strong interpersonal & phone skills to communicate with all customers
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- A well-respected and Texas-based insurance company known for their quality of service to their clients
- Conveniently located in northwest Houston just off 290 with easy access to on and off the freeway. Close to area shopping and restaurants
- The professional work environment also offers casual days on Fridays.
- Potential to be hired full-time with the client after an evaluation period
- During your employment with ExecuTeam, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Alethea joined ExecuTeam in 2020 just before the pandemic hit. She has since been essential in supporting community wellness and helping people get back to work. With her 15+ years of experience in human resources and staffing, Alethea specializes in staffing public sector roles, including wellness screeners, testing site coordinators, contact tracers, epidemiologists and much more. She embodies ExecuTeam’s core values daily, and she is a great listener, proactive thinker, and extremely hard worker.
In her free time, Alethea cherishes time with her family and strategically shops the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sales.