Lenexa, KS 66215 US
- Utilize forklift, and/or other power equipment to unload freight, process product via RF Scanner onto dock in preparation for stocking. Specifical Reach Truck.
- Use of RF Scanner to resupply bins, maintain inventory freight in preparation of order picking while on foot or reach lift.
- Use Voice Collect headset to select and stage merchandise for transport, while efficiently fulfilling orders via foot or forklift.
- Operate a forklift or other power equipment to strategically load products onto outgoing trailers.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to walk or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, squat, and kneel on a regular basis
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs when needed
- Availability on weekends and holidays may be required
- Weekly Pay
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
With 5 years of staffing experience, Ilana joined ExecuTeam in 2022 as a staffing consultant. She was responsible for overseeing store team recruitment, talent development, operational process, and growing sales. As a leader of full-cycle recruitment, Ilana is skilled in finding talent, processing background checks and I-9s, and managing new employee onboarding. Her greatest personal achievement is taking a failing sales department, hiring an entirely new team, and a year later becoming a top 5 performing team in the country. Hard-working and compassionate, Ilana speaks fluent Russian and Lithuanian languages.
Ilana is an avid fan of artistic gymnastics and hopes to attend a gymnastics competition at the summer Olympics.