Material Handler / Picker / Loading and Unloading
Lenexa, KS 60215 US
- Utilize forklift, and/or other power equipment to unload freight, process product via RF Scanner onto dock in preparation for stocking. Specifical Reach Truck.
- Use of RF Scanner to resupply bins, maintain inventory freight in preparation of order picking while on foot or reach lift.
- Use Voice Collect headset to select and stage merchandise for transport, while efficiently fulfilling orders via foot or forklift.
- Operate a forklift or other power equipment to strategically load products onto outgoing trailers.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to walk or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, squat, and kneel on a regular basis
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs when needed
- Availability on weekends and holidays may be required
- Weekly Pay
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Valerie Ewing, CSP
A staffing professional with over 30 years of experience, Valerie joined ExecuTeam in 2022 as the division director of the Chicago branch. Her career started as a temporary associate for a global recruitment agency in Scotland. In the early 2000s, Valarie and her family made a big decision to move across the world to the USA. Her many years of experience in industrial and professional staffing have led her to where she is today. Social, considerate, and generous, Valerie is ready to step back into a leadership role to grow the Chicago branch and help great companies build their teams with top talent.