Management Analyst III
Houston, TX 77002 US
- Process water program applications
- Collaborate with various branches and the legal department on contract documents, City Council notes, and requests for City Council Action from start to finish.
- Manage and maintain Water Supply Customer Contact Information Applications using the current software application
- Enter data and update all contract records to generate them
- Draft correspondence and communication with all internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Finance, or a closely related field is required; a Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in accounting, budget analysis, finance, or public administration is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel) is highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills are highly preferred
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- Work close in the Downtown Houston area close to area restaurants and shopping
- Easy centralized worksite commute near Park n Ride stations
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- Work Schedule Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Alethea joined ExecuTeam in 2020 just before the pandemic hit. She has since been essential in supporting community wellness and helping people get back to work. With her 15+ years of experience in human resources and staffing, Alethea specializes in staffing public sector roles, including wellness screeners, testing site coordinators, contact tracers, epidemiologists and much more. She embodies ExecuTeam’s core values daily, and she is a great listener, proactive thinker, and extremely hard worker.
In her free time, Alethea cherishes time with her family and strategically shops the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sales.