Watford City, ND 58854
We are hiring a Maintenance Technician for an energy company located in Watford City, ND.
Installation, diagnosis and troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, and overall proper function of all types of mechanical equipment such as engines, electric motors, compressors, pumps, fired heaters, filtration equipment, heat exchangers, air coolers, cooling towers, pressure vessels, valves, pressure relief devices, and other specialty items. Also responsible for other facility components and related equipment typically associated with the processing, treating, storage, and transportation of natural gas and extracted liquids and byproducts.
- Associates degree in mechanical technology or equivalent experience maintaining mechanical equipment and facility components typically utilized in natural gas processing.
- Minimum 1 year of maintenance and/or operation experience
- Must be able to lift or push a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Proven ability to install new and replacement equipment.
- Experience using analytical instruments and tools to diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Experience using precision tools such as micrometers, torque wrenches, and alignment devices.
- Ability to maintain maintenance records using the CMMS tool Maximo.
3+ year's maintenance and/or operation experience in a Gas Processing Facility.
Full-time employees are offered Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, as well as FSA, Life Insurance, Disability, and 401K. Eligibility for healthcare benefits and 401K enrollment begins on the first day of employment.