Human Resources Executive
Chicago, IL 60608 US
- Enforce the accurate and timely bi-weekly payroll processing for over 50 employees
- Review timesheets and address any escalated discrepancies
- Provide financial information as requested
- Maintain the electronic timekeeping system
- Ensure all employee benefits, wages, and bonuses are administered and communicated
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in Taft-Hartley environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication
- Ability to collect, research, and synthesize complex information
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), generous holidays, PTO, and pension retirement plan when hired full-time by the client
- Hybrid work environment with strict protocols in place for COVID safety and security in the office
- Easy access from the orange line with a 5-minute walk or bus stop located on the same block
- Company rewards and recognizes hard work and offers continuing education opportunities
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
With 5 years of staffing experience, Ilana joined ExecuTeam in 2022 as a staffing consultant. She was responsible for overseeing store team recruitment, talent development, operational process, and growing sales. As a leader of full-cycle recruitment, Ilana is skilled in finding talent, processing background checks and I-9s, and managing new employee onboarding. Her greatest personal achievement is taking a failing sales department, hiring an entirely new team, and a year later becoming a top 5 performing team in the country. Hard-working and compassionate, Ilana speaks fluent Russian and Lithuanian languages.
Ilana is an avid fan of artistic gymnastics and hopes to attend a gymnastics competition at the summer Olympics.