Human Resources Employee Relations
Richmond, TX 77469
Are you an HR Professional interested in helping your local community and have a strong management background? Are you searching for a position where you can use your Employee Relations, Human Resources expertise, and leadership skills? ExecuTeam is seeking a Human Resources/Employee Relations Manager to manage a temporary project consisting of 100 employees. Temporary employees are working in different positions such as contact tracer, data entry, and admin roles supporting health and human services-related data and programs.
Human Resources / Employee Relations Responsibilities
- Oversee time and attendance.
- Ensure employees are on task with daily responsibilities, dress code and attendance.
- Serve as the onsite representative to field any inquiries or concerns to the temporary agency and management team.
To be considered for the HR Employee Relations position, you will need the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 3-5 years’ HR experience
- Available to work onsite Monday-Friday from 800 AM-500 PM
- 3+ years previous Employee Relations experience servicing staff of minimum 50+ employees
- Ability to diffuse employee situations in a calm and professional manner thereby maintaining a higher standard of employee relations
- Offer progressive corrective actions to employees in a positive, constructive manner
- Lead by Example mentality
- Uphold an Open-Door Policy
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to commit to this position on a long-term basis
- All candidates will undergo a criminal and pre-employment background check including a drug test
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- When you work as an employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Worksite is located in Sugar Land for a public sector organization.
- All social distancing measures are in place at the worksite
- This position is a long-term temporary position
- Work for an organization focused on public service and community development that has been around for almost 40 years.
So, if you are a strong leader with healthcare management experience and strong problem-solving skills, then apply now!