Human Resources | Benefits & Payroll Analyst
Wauconda, IL 66084
Customer-Centric supply chain and logistics firm has an immediate opening for degreed well-rounded professional in the areas of human resources, benefits and payroll analytics.
As the HR Benefits & Payroll Analyst, you will be providing analytical support across all three areas. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the roll-out of the ADP Self-Service tool to departmental managers
- Manage departmental analytics including benchmarking dashboards within ADP tracking topics such as turnover data and benefits.
- Direct access to management with expectation to advise of any trends within company
- Compensation analysis to support employee review process, bonus structure and other compensation plans.
To be considered for the HR Benefits & Payroll Analyst position, you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably within the areas of Human Resources, Finance or Business Administration
- 3+ years experience within Human Resources including a minimum of 2 years of data analytics
- Balance in the exposure/experience of all three areas – HR, payroll and benefits analytics
- Multi-state and multi-entity experience
- ADP Workforce Now is required
- Accuracy and attention to detail with strong aptitude for numbers
- Must have advanced Excel to perform daily functions such as pivot tables, V-look ups and macros
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Hybrid office model – rotating working within the office and remote. Working within the office will be expected
- Fast-paced environment offering variety each day
- Direct hire opportunity offering comprehensive benefits package including PTO, insurance, and more!