Housing Specialist - TBRA
Houston, TX 77057
- Interview and investigate applicants to determine eligibility and status according to policies using the Housing Choice Voucher program
- Utilize computer system for accurate input, change, or display of information
- Perform admission procedures to the program, re-certifications, and interim adjustments, rent increases, etc.
- Perform various clerical or administrative functions
- Complete an extensive 6-week paid training class
- Great opportunity for applicants who enjoy working in the residential management industry but want a more stable lifestyle.
- 2-3 years' experience in case management, housing management, and/or apartment leasing or (1) year experience with Tax Credit properties; (1) year of determining eligibility for food stamps and/or TANF
- HS Diploma or GED; 2+ years of college coursework is preferred
- HUD experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and computer literacy
- Ability to be entrusted with confidential information
- Must be able to meet minimum standards of Wonderlic test to be considered for the position
- A company focused on public service and community development
- Opportunity to work directly with your community
- Galleria area location with free parking
- Onsite fitness center
- Metro Bus accessible
- Shopping & Restaurants nearby
- Easy access on and off freeways
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with Saturdays and Sundays off!
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon Coleman, CPC
Shannon has lived in Houston for almost twenty years and considers the big city her home. Growing up in Beaumont, Shannon graduated from Lamar University with a degree in Business Administration. After successful careers with Ford Motor Credit and the Houston Chronicle, Shannon joined ExecuTeam in 2015 and her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification shortly thereafter. With over 7 years’ experience in the staffing industry, Shannon specializes in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Administrative Support, and Customer Service. She displays a passion to help others succeed and is 100% committed to providing excellent customer service and respect. Shannon is excited by the challenge of recruiting for a variety of positions and looks forward to assisting with your career search!