Houston, TX 77002 US
- Assist with monitoring under or over-performing services, budget allocations, and financial grant reporting
- Partner with operational leadership to ensure allowable charges in compliance with local/state/federal compliance – on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and annual basis
- Support management by providing straightforward, standardized reporting of budget overviews, and headcount, estimate expenditures and work with service managers and executives to produce accurate, timely, and use insight to support the agency mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related fields is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of finance, accounting, accounts payable, receivable, or procurement experience is required.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are required
- Attentive to details, verbal and written communication skills, and basic data entry skills are preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- The building is in the heart of Downtown Houston. Enjoy city attractions, restaurants, and shopping outlets during your lunch break!
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Previously residing in Ohio, Alexis (“Lexie”) moved to Texas in 2022 to join ExecuTeam as a staffing consultant. While earning her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, she served 1 year as an HR generalist intern for a staffing organization. During her internship she gained experience handling payroll, onboarding, training and development, performance reviews, and yearly goals. Lexie thrives on helping others and being a contact that someone can go to in a time of need. Lexie joined the staffing industry because she loves getting to know people and helping them with their career journey. She’s excited to do both with ExecuTeam.