Houston, TX 77057 US
- Answer incoming phone calls, respond to complex inquiries, greet and welcome visitors, and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate and submit the administrative department time records to the finance department.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the department for efficient workflow with other departments in the agency.
- Prepare necessary travel arrangements and process reimbursement receipts for the department.
- Review, proofread, and edit documents that are prepared for executive signature.
- Create and report routine correspondence, including letters, memoranda, reports, and presentations.
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of administrative office with executive-level experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.) experience is a plus
- 40 w.p.m. minimum typing speed is required
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills are highly preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Located near the Galleria Mall, with endless shopping and numerous restaurants to dine at
- Work within a financial program to improve the economy to help one family at a time.
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon Coleman, CPC
Senior Staffing Consultant
Shannon has lived in Houston for over twenty years and considers the big city her home. Growing up in Beaumont, Shannon graduated from Lamar University with a degree in Business Administration. After successful careers with Ford Motor Credit and the Houston Chronicle, Shannon joined ExecuTeam in 2015 and her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification shortly thereafter. With over 7 years’ experience in the staffing industry, Shannon specializes in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Administrative Support, and Customer Service. Shannon maintains open lines of communication with her clients and candidates. She displays a passion to help others succeed and is 100% committed to providing excellent customer service and respect. Shannon excited by the challenge of recruiting for a variety of positions and finds this to be her fulfilling job, as she can help candidates achieve greater opportunities.