Disability Service Clerk
Fort Worth, TX 76119 US
- Collect the daily mail and distribute it to the appropriate staff member
- Answer incoming calls and transfer to direct staff member
- Enter data into the company’s preferred databases and excel programs i.e., Pre-Enrollment, IDRC, IPC
- Assist with emails and mailings of the Waiver Programs Offer of Enrollment documents
- Print out lists and reports for the programs established by the organization
- Email and fax enrollment packets to the Providers and CDSA
- Upload all confidential documentation into the company’s database
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with data entry required
- Ability to learn and use various software and database systems, including electronic health records and secure file transfer sites
- The ability to type 35 wpm is a strong plus.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- The location of the building is near the Ronald Reagan Memorial Highway and Tarrant County College – South Campus.
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Make a positive impact on lives in the community with a company with over 50 years of experience.
- Help those in need by providing information about resources to ensure the safety and well-being of developing families and homeless veterans.
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit program
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Previously residing in Ohio, Alexis (“Lexie”) moved to Texas in 2022 to join ExecuTeam as a staffing consultant. While earning her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, she served 1 year as an HR generalist intern for a staffing organization. During her internship she gained experience handling payroll, onboarding, training and development, performance reviews, and yearly goals. Lexie thrives on helping others and being a contact that someone can go to in a time of need. Lexie joined the staffing industry because she loves getting to know people and helping them with their career journey. She’s excited to do both with ExecuTeam.