Shelton, CT 06484 US
- Monitors complicated or issue prone deduction types considered "strategic" or "at-risk" and assesses deduction volume(s) and amount(s) to prioritize efforts to resolve them consistent with objectives.
- Generates solution plans that guide and direct offshore team efforts as well as coordinating other resources within the A/R function to deliver the needed results for stakeholders.
- Initiates, organizes and often times leads team or cross-functional meetings designed to solve problems, improve processes or deliver training.
- Responds to inquiries from customers, sales, accounting and finance
- Acts as a subject matter expert for IT and AR leadership: helps test, document and train on systems supporting A/R including work defining requirements of new systems or processes needed to support function.
- May assist the supervisor/manager in hiring, scheduling or directing team resources to meet objectives.
- May perform basic project management tasks.
- Must have experience with rebate (ship & debits/SPA – Special Pricing Agreements) or deviated pricing
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior experience within the AR module of SAP is required
- Must be able to pass a preemployment background check and drug screen
- Hybrid work environment; working remotely Mondays & Fridays. In office Tuesdays thru Thursdays
- Company associated with stability, longevity, and commitment to their employee’s satisfaction
- Company offers career development and continuing education opportunities
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier
- During your employment with ExecuTeam, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Once hired full-time, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including insurance, paid time off and much more!
Meet Your Recruiter
Laura Bowen, CTS, CSC
Laura has over twenty-five years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry. An integral part of creating and developing ExecuTeam’s Healthcare division, Team1Medical, Laura became President of both ExecuTeam and Team1Medical in 2013. Her collaborative approach creates long lasting professional relationships while providing the highest level of service to her team, clients and candidates. With a bachelor’s degree from the University of Houston, Laura remains active with alumni functions. Laura has served ten consecutive years on the executive board of HAAPC – Houston Area Association of Personnel Consultants including two years as President. Since earning her CTS accreditation in 1996, she continues to attend several national staffing conferences to stay current on policies and industry changes. As of December 2020, Laura also earned her CSC accreditation. Laura has been an integral part in growing and developing ExecuTeam & Team1Medical Staffing into the award-winning company of today.