Houston, TX 77002 US
- Conduct research, analyze data, and effectively communicate strategic data-driven recommendations.
- Report analytical findings and vital takeaways using a clear and systematic approach
- Perform data management, cleaning, analysis, and visualization using tools such as Excel, SQL, R, Python, and PowerBI
- Identify, develop, and implement recommendations to inform future data analytic projects.
- Maintain building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure analyses are aligned with agency requirements
- Perform ad-hoc data requests to enable data-driven decision making
- Develop well-crafted presentations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working on data projects, including data query, cleaning, management, and analysis, are required.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience with statistical software such as R, Python, SSIS, SSMS, and SQL are required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Programs, PowerBI, or Tableau, is required.
- Must have the ability to work on-site for the duration of your employment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- Located in Downtown Houston, enjoy city attractions, various restaurants, and shopping outlets during your lunchtime!
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Previously residing in Ohio, Alexis (“Lexie”) moved to Texas in 2022 to join ExecuTeam as a staffing consultant. While earning her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, she served 1 year as an HR generalist intern for a staffing organization. During her internship she gained experience handling payroll, onboarding, training and development, performance reviews, and yearly goals. Lexie thrives on helping others and being a contact that someone can go to in a time of need. Lexie joined the staffing industry because she loves getting to know people and helping them with their career journey. She’s excited to do both with ExecuTeam.