Customer Service Representative II
Houston, TX 77007 US
- Provide administrative and operational support to DON Code Enforcement’s abatement activities.
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct messages to appropriate personnel
- Assist with namely demolitions and cutting processing invoices, liens, work orders, and contract compliance
- Fulfill other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of administrative or customer service-related experience are required.
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams) and working with the community
- Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and no weekends!
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Alethea joined ExecuTeam in 2020 just before the pandemic hit. She has since been essential in supporting community wellness and helping people get back to work. With her 15+ years of experience in human resources and staffing, Alethea specializes in staffing public sector roles, including wellness screeners, testing site coordinators, contact tracers, epidemiologists and much more. She embodies ExecuTeam’s core values daily, and she is a great listener, proactive thinker, and extremely hard worker.
In her free time, Alethea cherishes time with her family and strategically shops the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sales.