Customer Service Representative II
Houston, TX 77017 US
- Schedule contractor inspections
- Review permits past 180 days to be sent to the field for completion
- Operate desktop computer with Microsoft Office Programs
- Research and review accounts gather information, and request investigations
- Maintain and monitor various records and reports
- Collect and balance daily revenue from the sale of permits, receipts, or license fees
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of administrative or customer service-related experience are required
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Excel and working with the community
- Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule of Monday – Friday, 7 am to 4 pm
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment.
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Alethea joined ExecuTeam in 2020 just before the pandemic hit. She has since been essential in supporting community wellness and helping people get back to work. With her 15+ years of experience in human resources and staffing, Alethea specializes in staffing public sector roles, including wellness screeners, testing site coordinators, contact tracers, epidemiologists and much more. She embodies ExecuTeam’s core values daily, and she is a great listener, proactive thinker, and extremely hard worker.
In her free time, Alethea cherishes time with her family and strategically shops the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sales.