Customer Account Specialist
Baytown, TX 77520 US
Zip Code: Baytown, TX 77520 | Location: Sterling Baytown Area
- Maintain current customer packets, both electronically (QuickBooks Online) and manually.
- Invoice all jobs and ensure each job/project is set up correctly
- Contact customers for delinquent payments and keep records of correspondence
- Prepare all timesheets for management approval and ensure all employees are trained on a web-based timekeeping system
- Research new ideas for promo items; maintain inventory and order when needed
- Hold sales accountable and input meetings upon request
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a small office/business experience is required; Experience in the transportation industry is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of accounting experience is required; QuickBooks Online or Accounting Certification is a strong plus.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office 365 (Outlook and Excel), proofreading, and written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficient in HubSpot is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred
- Reliable and dependable transportation is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- The building is located close to Scott Bay to enjoy the scenic view, enjoy various restaurants, and the Baytown Nature Center during breaks.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a company that has over 25 years of experience and is led by a couple who are passionate about their work and team
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Free parking!
- A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time employees. Benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k, 2 weeks PTO, Paid Holidays, and opportunity for bonuses!
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon Coleman, CPC
Senior Staffing Consultant
Shannon has lived in Houston for over twenty years and considers the big city her home. Growing up in Beaumont, Shannon graduated from Lamar University with a degree in Business Administration. After successful careers with Ford Motor Credit and the Houston Chronicle, Shannon joined ExecuTeam in 2015 and her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification shortly thereafter. With over 7 years’ experience in the staffing industry, Shannon specializes in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Administrative Support, and Customer Service. Shannon maintains open lines of communication with her clients and candidates. She displays a passion to help others succeed and is 100% committed to providing excellent customer service and respect. Shannon excited by the challenge of recruiting for a variety of positions and finds this to be her fulfilling job, as she can help candidates achieve greater opportunities.