Pasadena, TX 77507
Are you a Corporate Recruiter interested in the full cycle recruiting of company drivers, owner-operators and company employees for an innovative transportation company located in Pasadena, TX? Do you have strong interpersonal skills and display a high degree of professionalism?
Our client is seeking an adaptable Corporate Recruiter with exceptional communication skills who will play a critical role in ensuring that our client hires the best possible talent by reviewing resumes, screening candidates and setting up interviews with the hiring managers.
Don't miss this direct hire opportunity!
Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Communicate with applicants through all stages of the on-boarding process in order to recruit, select, and hire qualified individuals.
- Perform full cycle recruitment for all company positions. Develop candidate leads and meet with walk-ins seeking open positions.
- Make recruitment presentations and attend recruitment events, seminars, and trade shows.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs; maintain job descriptions/salary ranges to ensure they are current.
- Conduct effective, thorough and insightful screening of candidates.
- Develop and deploy various marketing strategies including targeted ads, social media campaigns, and robust referral program.
Corporate Recruiter Qualifications:
To be considered for the Corporate Recruiter position, you will need the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in Full-cycle recruiting, including driver recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Marketing or related field OR 5+ years of related progressive experience
- Contract negotiation experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus (read, write and speak)
- Possesses superb written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and successfully meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
Our client is a well-known transportation organization with a dedication to customer service and the environment for over 25 years.
- Work for a company dedicated to the environment, health and safety of their employees, customers and the general public and constant compliance with all industry related government policies
- Competitive weekly pay
- Benefits geared to the entire family!
- Multiple medical insurance plans to choose from
- Dental and Vision plan
- Wellness program
- Short term and long-term disability with opportunity to purchase additional coverage
- Life insurance for employees
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance including coverage for your entire family
- 401K plan with matching provided PTO program including Holiday Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional but business casual environment
- Opportunity to move up in the company and cross-train to other departments
- Located in Pasadena, TX.
So, if you are a poised and professional Corporate Recruiter located in the Greater Houston area, apply today!