Manufacturing Plant Controller
Evanston, IL 60202 US
- SOP documentation, training, certification, compliance and improvement for accounting, finance, and cross departmental workflows
- Utilizing data to identify collections, resolve customer payment concerns, and bank account reconciliations.
- Grow your team members' knowledge, skill, and personal effectiveness with weekly staff meetings and performance reviews
- Have oversight of month end close along with annual department and company budget development
- Review department performance vs budget and goals each month with department head
- Elevate your understanding and effective use of financial performance data.
- Collaborate and develop meaningful departmental and company goals by ensuring KPIs are created for each department that support goals
- Active participation in weekly L10 meetings, holding other members accountable for completing commitments.
- Work with CPA firm on Capex and Section 179 classifications, book and tax depreciation and timing issues, forecasting year-end tax liabilities, review of year-end tax journal entries.
- Participate in risk management including property and liability insurance, design and implementation of internal controls, and business contingency (disaster recovery) planning.
- Act as primary point of contact, required reporting and service level review for banking, merchant processing, CPA and insurance relationships.
- Minimum of 5 years of controllership experience with a track record of success in increasing revenue and profitability through effective leadership, experience in manufacturing
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV) experience highly desirable
- Degree from a four-year university in a related field is required.
- Good communications skills, both in person and electronically
- Able to bend, stretch, and reach with unrestricted motion.
- Able to remain on feet for majority of the day. Can lift 20 pounds or more.
- This position has the overall supervisory responsibility for all employees in the accounting department.
- Exempt, salaried
- Fulltime regular, overtime expected during busy seasons
- Must be flexible to work across various worksites
- Well established family business offers stability and successful processes
- Future driven company with plans for growth and expansion
- Conveniently located near James Park close to area shopping and restaurants
- Our employees are our most valuable assets
- Comprehensive benefit package includes health insurance, 401K retirement plan, paid holiday, paid vacation days and profit sharing
Meet Your Recruiter
With 5 years of staffing experience, Ilana joined ExecuTeam in 2022 as a staffing consultant. She was responsible for overseeing store team recruitment, talent development, operational process, and growing sales. As a leader of full-cycle recruitment, Ilana is skilled in finding talent, processing background checks and I-9s, and managing new employee onboarding. Her greatest personal achievement is taking a failing sales department, hiring an entirely new team, and a year later becoming a top 5 performing team in the country. Hard-working and compassionate, Ilana speaks fluent Russian and Lithuanian languages.
Ilana is an avid fan of artistic gymnastics and hopes to attend a gymnastics competition at the summer Olympics.