Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Houston, TX 77002
- Report to the General Counsel
- Responsible for document management, workflow and system administration, and general support for the Legal, Risk Management and Compliance functions
- Assist with document and process management for corporate governance, intellectual property, subpoenas, and agreements
- Maintain tracking systems and regular reporting for the department
- Experience in the legal field as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant; Compliance experience is a plus!
- SharePoint or some similar database maintenance
- Very detailed
- Can take complex information to organize the information and create user-friendly forms and training materials
- Can work remotely and has their own computer
- Can utilize the Jabber App, Skype for Business, WebEx, Teams, and Zoom
- Has advanced MS Excel and Word experience (scoring in 90% or above)
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite installed on their own computer
- Can work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Is organized, detailed, and self-starter
- Must test in MS Excel and Word
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm (40 hours a week)
- Pay rate: $22.00 – $24.00 an hour
- The opportunity to work from home
- Align yourself with a team of professionals in the legal field with a well-established company
- This small group works well as a team and everyone is willing to do everything
- When you work as an employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical/ dental/vision/life and accident insurance, direct deposit, referral bonus program, and 401K!
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon Coleman, CPC
Shannon has lived in Houston for almost twenty years and considers the big city her home. Growing up in Beaumont, Shannon graduated from Lamar University with a degree in Business Administration. After successful careers with Ford Motor Credit and the Houston Chronicle, Shannon joined ExecuTeam in 2015 and her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification shortly thereafter. With over 7 years’ experience in the staffing industry, Shannon specializes in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Administrative Support, and Customer Service. She displays a passion to help others succeed and is 100% committed to providing excellent customer service and respect. Shannon is excited by the challenge of recruiting for a variety of positions and looks forward to assisting with your career search!