Houston, TX 77054 US
- Develop and prepare various contract specifications and related documents to advertise bids and requests for proposed contracts.
- Provide statistical analysis for assistance with planning services
- Develop and fulfill contract requirements, including the development of a scope of work, providing budget forecasts, and proposing alternatives
- Resolve contract disputes by meeting with vendors to resolve issues
- Follow up with management on contract compliance issues
- Maintain current and accurate records of leasehold information
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Government, or a closely related field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of contract compliance experience is required
- Familiarity with the development and fulfillment of contract requirements is required
- Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills are highly preferred
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License will be required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment
- Located near the NRG Stadium area offering free covered parking close to area restaurants and shopping
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Alethea joined ExecuTeam in 2020 just before the pandemic hit. She has since been essential in supporting community wellness and helping people get back to work. With her 15+ years of experience in human resources and staffing, Alethea specializes in staffing public sector roles, including wellness screeners, testing site coordinators, contact tracers, epidemiologists and much more. She embodies ExecuTeam’s core values daily, and she is a great listener, proactive thinker, and extremely hard worker.
In her free time, Alethea cherishes time with her family and strategically shops the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sales.