Fort Worth, TX 76107 US
- Conduct market research to identify competitive wages and trends
- Evaluate job descriptions to determine appropriate classifications
- Process new hire compensation
- Analyze pay grades and salary ranges
- Research market trends to recommend salary adjustments
- Prepare reports on findings and make recommendations to management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or Business Administration is required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of prior experience in Human Resources, Compensation, Finance, or Accounting is required; experience with designing, analyzing, and managing the administration of compensation programs is preferred.
- Experience with a non-profit organization is highly preferred
- The ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, adapt to changing requirements, and work well with a team is essential
- Must have the ability to work on-site for the duration of your employment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Located close to the Clear Fork Trinity River to enjoy the scenic view on your lunchtime
- Various restaurants are located close to the building
- Make a positive impact on lives in the community with a company that has over 50 years of experience
- Help those in need by providing information about resources to ensure the safety and well-being of developing families and homeless veterans
- Competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit program
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Previously residing in Ohio, Alexis (“Lexie”) moved to Texas in 2022 to join ExecuTeam as a staffing consultant. While earning her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, she served 1 year as an HR generalist intern for a staffing organization. During her internship she gained experience handling payroll, onboarding, training and development, performance reviews, and yearly goals. Lexie thrives on helping others and being a contact that someone can go to in a time of need. Lexie joined the staffing industry because she loves getting to know people and helping them with their career journey. She’s excited to do both with ExecuTeam.