Case Manager Supervisor
Richmond, TX 77469
Do you have a social services background along with management experience? Are you searching for a position where you can use your Case Management talent and Strong Leadership skills? ExecuTeam is seeking a Case Manager Supervisor to work with a team consisting of 50+ temporary employees. Temporary employees are serving as Case Managers in providing assistance during the application process and during the final stages of financial assistance
Case Manager Supervisor’s Responsibilities
- Work with a team of 50+ contractors and their management team to enhance the quality of service, maximize satisfaction, and promote compliance effectiveness.
- Responsible for generating various documents and reports within a designated time frame collecting data from various sources.
- Obtain a working knowledge of applicant needs and program eligibility criteria.
- Understand the program’s objectives.
- Understand the program’s processes from start to finish and able to communicate clearly and actively with applicants and the case management team.
- Work with a team of contractors to ensure daily activities are performed adequately and within established protocols.
- Recommend process for improvement and collaborate with Corporate Trainers to ensure processes are implemented correctly and effectively.
- Ensure contractors are adhering to established federal and state policies and procedures.
To be considered for the Case Manager Supervisor position, you will need the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- College Degree is preferred
- At least 3-5 years’ Case Management and/or Social Services experience
- Must have Supervisory/Management experience
- Available to work onsite Monday-Friday from 800 AM-500 PM; this is a FMLA coverage estimated to last 3-6 months
- Excellent knowledge of case management principles
- Compassion and teamwork skills
- Work successfully with socio-economic and ethnically diverse populations
- Detail-oriented with close attention to program compliance requirements, record keeping guidelines and file closeout expectations
- Analytical ability to interpret and evaluate information
- Maintain confidentiality of program information
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- All candidates will undergo a criminal and pre-employment background check including a drug test
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- When you work as an employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- All social distancing measures are in place at the worksite
- This position is a long-term temporary position
- Work for an organization focused on public service and community development that has been around for almost 40 years.
So, if you are a strong leader with healthcare management experience and strong problem-solving skills, then apply now!