COVID Vaccine Coordinator - Event Staff
Rosenberg, TX 77471
We are hiring COVID Vaccine Coordinators for various locations in Houston and surrounding areas.
As a COVID Vaccine Coordinator, you will assist with the coordination of COVID-19 vaccination sites, by providing logistical support, traffic control, and setting up/tearing down equipment daily.
You will NOT be conducting COVID-19 screenings OR administering the vaccine.
What’s in it for you?
- $14.00 an hour, plus overtime
- You’ll be joining the fight against COVID-19, helping your community, and supporting our Healthcare Heroes.
- When you work as a contract employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K and our referral bonus program!
What to expect
- MUST BE FLEXIBLE - because this role is dependent on the delivery and quantity of vaccines, the start date and length of the assignment may vary.
- You will be outside most of the time and exposed to the elements.
- Personal Protective Equipment will be provided
- Expect to stand for long periods of time.
- You will be lifting heavy objects as you set up and tear down equipment daily.
- HOURS: Thursday, Friday and Saturday 8 am - 5 pm (more daytime shifts will most likely become available very soon)
- This is a mobile unit so the job location will vary weekly but will remain on the outskirts of Harris County.
Your help is needed! If you or someone you know is interested in this position, apply today!