Houston, TX 77002 US
- Provide recommendations for the development of new codes or reuse existing code.
- Participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation, and buy versus build recommendations.
- Consult with users to determine hardware, software, and system functional specifications.
- Modify procedures to solve complex problems and consider computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and the form of desired results.
- Analyze business and user needs, translate, and document into proper system requirements specifications.
- Guide and advise Management, Project Teams, and less-experienced Business Systems Analysts on the functional needs of the assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field is required; Municipal County or Government experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with implementation is required, especially with app implementation and expertise aspects.
- Experience with system analysis and design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance, and integration methodologies are required.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills are highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills are preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- Stable company with a foundation dating back to the early 1980s
- Team of over 300 employees
- The temporary assignment will last up to 6 months
- Hybrid Schedule of three days in the office with Monday as a required day, two days depending on department requirements
- Endured challenging economic cycles and have shown to be stable and secure
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Previously residing in Ohio, Alexis (“Lexie”) moved to Texas in 2022 to join ExecuTeam as a staffing consultant. While earning her bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, she served 1 year as an HR generalist intern for a staffing organization. During her internship she gained experience handling payroll, onboarding, training and development, performance reviews, and yearly goals. Lexie thrives on helping others and being a contact that someone can go to in a time of need. Lexie joined the staffing industry because she loves getting to know people and helping them with their career journey. She’s excited to do both with ExecuTeam.