Bookkeeper | Office Manager
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Independently owned and operated Medical Supply company based in Schaumburg has an immediate opening for a full-time Bookkeeper/Office Manager. Become an integral member of a growing team with your work making a difference! The candidate must be able to work independently and set personal/business goals with minimum guidance. A self-starter who can consistently think outside box in helping the company improve and innovate.
- Day to day operations of the office
- Process expense reports
- Provide product and service information to agents and customers; resolving any issues
- Business liaison between sales team and customers
- Develop, implement and sustain internal processes
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Set up new vendor accounts
- Acquire insurance certificates
To be considered for the Bookkeeper/Office Manager position, you will need the following:
- 5+ years bookkeeping experience
- Prefer candidate with Bachelor’s degree but will consider additional years of experience in lieu of education
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and enthusiastic attitude on the phone with customers and co-workers
- RECENT Quickbooks experience required (Enterprise NOT Quickbooks Online)
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Opportunity for your overall office management and bookkeeping skills to the test
- Opportunity to have your ideas heard and implemented
When you work as a contract employee through ExecuTeam, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!