Billing Clerk (Sage Intaact)
Houston, TX 77024
A Billing Clerk, with Sage Intaact experience, is needed for a client located in the Memorial City area. The role is primarily responsible for generating invoices and drafting credit memos.
Billing Clerk Responsibilities
- Validates all required information is received to accurately bill customer
- Generates sales orders and enters data into the system
- Processes service tickets for invoicing to the Client and resolves discrepancies, if applicable
- Mails invoices to Clients or submits electronically, as applicable
- Conducts timely and efficient payment allocations – accuracy is essential
- Communicates daily with the collections department to find discrepancies and ensure proper posting adjustments
Billing Clerk Qualifications
To be considered for the Billing Clerk position, you will need the following:
- Must have 5+ years of Billing experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience utilizing Sage Intaact software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be organized, efficient and able to meet required deadlines
- Flexibility is key in this position!
- Temp-to-Hire opportunity!
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Identification with a well-known company can help establish you as one of the top people in your profession
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- When you work as a contract employee through ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Put your Sage Intaact knowledge to work. Apply today!