Bilingual Clinical Research Recruiter
Houston, TX 77030
Are you eager to start a position immediately? Do you have a desire to assist with research for COVID? Our client is seeking a Bilingual Clinical Research Recruiters to start immediately to assist with a COVID study throughout the Houston area.
Bilingual Clinical Research Recruiter’s responsibilities:
- Approach potential participants and recruit them to be part of COVID study
- Greet participants and verify their identity
- Explain tests to patients and answer any questions they might have
To be considered for the Bilingual Clinical Research Recruiter position, you will need the following:
- Bilingual Spanish skills
- 2+ years related experience recruiting healthcare/ research professionals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to travel to various locations in Houston
- College degree is highly preferred but not required
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Opportunities for challenges, learning and advancement
- Hours will be Monday-Saturday, 6am - 4pm
- Will assist in research to understand COVID
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are seeking to assist the community and research COVID, apply today!