Assistant Commercial Property Manager
Houston, TX 77060 US
- Plans, assigns, and directs the activities of the administrative staff, including training
- Assists the Property Manager in managing all services on the property, including landscaping, janitorial, security, elevator maintenance, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, architectural, etc.
- Conducts routine property inspections to prevent or inspect repairs
- Reviews all lease and contract abstracts, including management agreements
- Assumes responsibility for all accounting and financial functions, including budget preparation, A/P and A/R, and monthly/quarterly financial reporting
- Directs tenant retention functions/activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years of previous property management experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Real Estate Salesperson’s license for leasing and management
- CPM or RPA designation is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication is required in addition to strong planning and organizational skills
- Free garage parking
- Well-established company with longevity!
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Benefits offered to full-time employees include 401K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision. and Life Insurance; LTD/STD Disability Coverage, Paid Holidays, PTO (including vacation, sick, bereavement, and your birthday off!)
Meet Your Recruiter
Shannon Coleman, CPC
Senior Staffing Consultant
Shannon has lived in Houston for over twenty years and considers the big city her home. Growing up in Beaumont, Shannon graduated from Lamar University with a degree in Business Administration. After successful careers with Ford Motor Credit and the Houston Chronicle, Shannon joined ExecuTeam in 2015 and her CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) Certification shortly thereafter. With over 7 years’ experience in the staffing industry, Shannon specializes in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Administrative Support, and Customer Service. Shannon maintains open lines of communication with her clients and candidates. She displays a passion to help others succeed and is 100% committed to providing excellent customer service and respect. Shannon excited by the challenge of recruiting for a variety of positions and finds this to be her fulfilling job, as she can help candidates achieve greater opportunities.