Freeburg, IL 62243 US
- Read and understand blueprints and routing to produce parts from them to the required specifications
- Transfer cardboard cartons from racking on pallets on the floor
- Place labels on cartons
- Fold cardboard into carton, transfer product from off of line, insert product into carton
- Insert product, transfer onto pallet either on a palletizer or on a pallet on floor
- Hand tape small cardboard boxes using a manual pistol-grip tape. Insert product into carton, tape the top of box, and transfer onto pallet
- Responsible for the care of routine maintenance and keeping the work area neat and clean
- Follow all rules regarding machine operation and machine guarding
- Assist all supervisors and perform other duties as needed and directed
- Maintain simple reports on productivity, quality, and safety
- Must frequently stand, sit, and bend
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Sufficient reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions and prepare simple production reports
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machines, and inspect parts
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate the equipment properly
- Learn and grow with an organization that has over 100 years of history and experience
- Large company that has over 70 brands and 15,000 employees
- Company won 2022 World’s Most Ethical Companies award
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
With 5 years of staffing experience, Ilana joined ExecuTeam in 2022 as a staffing consultant. She was responsible for overseeing store team recruitment, talent development, operational process, and growing sales. As a leader of full-cycle recruitment, Ilana is skilled in finding talent, processing background checks and I-9s, and managing new employee onboarding. Her greatest personal achievement is taking a failing sales department, hiring an entirely new team, and a year later becoming a top 5 performing team in the country. Hard-working and compassionate, Ilana speaks fluent Russian and Lithuanian languages.
Ilana is an avid fan of artistic gymnastics and hopes to attend a gymnastics competition at the summer Olympics.