Bellaire, TX 77402
Do you have experience in commercial retail site development and looking for an opportunity to join one of Houston's leading commercial real estate developers? Are you a creative visionary who's looking for an opportunity to implement your thought-out design to create retail spaces that are distinctive and one of a kind?
We are hiring a detail-oriented Architectural Planner specializing in Retail Development for a commercial real estate company in Bellaire, TX.
Architectural Planner Responsibilities
- Support this company's construction division with retail planning and site development
- Communicate and team with all departments of the company involved in the development process including leasing and outside entities including engineers, architects and government entities.
- Interpret construction documents, building codes and code of ordinances
- Ensure drawings comply with the Architectural Review Committee
- Review leasing plans and Lease Outline Documents for compliance within BOMA standards
Architectural Planner Qualifications
To be considered for the Architectural Planner position, you will need the following:
- 2 years’ experience in retail site planning, retail tenant coordination, retail design and/or construction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field required
- Must have experience in retail Lease Outline Documents and Autodesk AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Autodesk Revit experience preferred
- Proactive, solution-oriented and strong time management skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
Identification with a well-known company can help establish you as one of the top people in your profession…you know who they are!
- A dynamic work environment that yields high production yet TEAM oriented
- Strong financial resources, strong customer base, and strong name brand
- Direct Hire offering Competitive Benefits.
- Salary is based on experience